Horse Racing Terms and Conditions
|HORSE RACING LIMITS
|Single Bet – 1st Timer||R 10 000|
|Any Other incl. - 1st Timer||R50 000|
|Single Bet||R50 000|
|4 Legs or more||R200 000|
**Limits can be exceeded with approval from Supabets Directors.
1. Ante-Post Betting – This is long-term betting usually on feature races. In the event of weather influencing the race or event and the date is rescheduled, all ante-post bets will stand. Ante-post include all participants that betting is made available on and all bets will stand regardless if an individual does not make it to the actual event. No scratching or deductions will apply.
2. Scratchings – In all events except “Ante-Post Betting” if a horse is withdrawn without coming under starters orders the horse will be declared a non-runner. In this event deductions will be processed, all bets placed prior to the scratching will be subject to the deduction.
Supabets Deduction Table
|20/1 & Bigger||0%|
|13/1 – 19/1||5%|
|9/1 – 12/1||10%|
|6/1 – 8/1||15%|
|4/1 – 9/2||20%|
|3/1 – 7/2||25%|
|22/10 – 28/10||30%|
|16/10 – 2/1||35%|
|13/10 – 15/10||40%|
|11/10 – 12/10||45%|
|8/10 – 9/10||55%|
|6/10 – 7/10||60%|
|1/3 & Shorter||80%|
3. Head to Head (Match Race) Races – Supabets will select two horses from the same race and price them up against each other. There odds in the actual race will determine their odds in the Head to Head race. If one horse does not run all bets will be void. The horse that finishes ahead of the other runner will be declared the winner. Results can be found on http://news.tabonline.co.za/. Dead-Heat Rules apply
4. 3 Way – Match ups - Supabets will select three horses from the same race and price them up against each other. Their odds in the actual race will determine their odds in the 3 Way – Match ups. If one horse does not run it will be scratched and deductions will apply. The horse that finishes ahead of the other runners will be declared the winner. Results can be found on http://news.tabonline.co.za/. Dead-Heat Rules apply
5. Fixed Odds Places
- In Races with 3 runners or less no place bets will be accepted. All place bets will be refunded. Example: If a race had 7 carded runner and 4 were scratched for any reason, all bets will be refunded.
- In the event of a dead-heat in placings, dead heat rules will apply.
- Normal Deduction rules apply relating to scratching in races, please see deduction table above
|Fixed Odds Table|
|Runners Carded||Places Offered|
|3 or Less||None|
|4 - 6||2 Places|
|7 - 13||3 Places|
|14 or more||4 Places|
6. Dead-Heat – Is a tie two or rarely more runners in a race. In the event of a dead-heat you will lose half your stake and be paid out accordingly.
7. Related Bets – All related bets placed will be paid on highest price of the two related events/races. Example: If you take Futura to win Race 7 and take Futura to Win the Head to Head of the same race. This will result in only the actual race being declared a runner and not either or.
8. Postponed Event – when a race is moved to a future date
- All ante-post bets will stand
- Within 48 Hours after the original advertised date at the same track, all bets will stand
- More than 48 Hours after it advertised date all bets will be abandoned (Only exception ante-post bets)
9. Betting Tax – All bets that include Horse Racing will be subject to 6% betting tax. In the event that the event is abandoned or a scratching occurs, the tax will apply.
10. Tote Limits (Open Bet)
|BET TYPE||MAX PAYOUT|
|Pick 3||R50 000|
|BI Pot||R250 000|
|Place Accumulator||R250 000|
|Pick 6||R500 000|
**In the event that pool is smaller than any of the Max Pay outs. The limit will be adjusted to the value of the pool. Example: Winning ticket on Exacta of R 45 000. Pool is R 15 000. Pay out will be limited to R 15 000. As that is the pool.
11. Late Bets & Errors
- All bets placed after a race has jumped will be refunded.
- Pricing Errors will be rectified and paid at the correct market price at the time of the bet placed.